BELTHINK Business Consulting Pvt. Ltd. will remain strictly confidential and will not share any personal information collected, with any third party without the consent of the respective customer. You may choose not to provide your personal information but perhaps not providing this may result in reduced functionality.
BELTHINK usage of this information will conform to our standard policy with consistency.
BELTHINK do not collect any personal information knowingly from children under the age of 13 on this site. This site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen under any circumstances. BELTHINK will delete all the personal information collected from our system incase if it has been received unwittingly.
To enhance your experience on our websites, we sometimes embed content and sharing tools from other (third party) sites, such as like buttons from social networking sites; these third party sites may also place and access cookies on your device. BELTHINK does not control the placement or access of these third party cookies. You should check the relevant third party website(s) for more information about these cookies and whether and how you may make choices about them.
BELTHINK may use the personal information collected about you for the following purposes:
- Communicate, Share, administer and marketing communications with you about services, events, trainings, researches and programs by BELTHINK
- Process, evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries, applications and registrations.
- Create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any schedules, notifications, purchases and payments).
- Evaluate your interest in employment and contact you regarding possible employment.
- Operate, Perform, Optimize, and Evaluate and enhance our business including creating new ideas, developing new services or products, conducting market surveys and online research; managing effectiveness of marketing & its collaterals.
- Analyzing the products, services, website, programs, schedules and ad spends.
- Perform registrations, accounting, audits,, Invoice and reconciliations
- Protect against and prevent from fraudsters, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality; Conduct investigations and comply and enforce applicable legal requirements or, industry standards and BELTHINK's policies and terms.
- Ensure the safety of BELTHINK information resources and employees.
BELTHINK do not disclose or sell or trade the personal information of our valuable website visitors to any outsiders or third party or its affiliates, except as mentioned below.
We may share information provided by our visitors to this site with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials as required to comply with a legitimate legal request, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
How to Contact Us and Update Your Personal Information